Thursday 24 May 2012

My friend came to visit last weekend. It was nice having her here. I wish I had gone to visit her, though. If I had I would have been able to see my family, too. My mom will be moving further away from me soon. I guess it doesn't really matter much since we're states away as it is. It is just easier if everyone I want to see is in one handy place.

I started reading the Girl Who Played With Fire, the 2nd book in the Millenium trilogy. It is faster-paced than the first book, but I don't know if I like it more yet. I'm a little over halfway through so I guess it's a little too soon to tell.

My site has been up for about a month now. It's still strange to believe. My life hasn't changed much, but I'm sure others think it has. I still waste my time playing silly online games and streaming tv shows/movies all day. I do need to set up a trip back to shoot more photos and videos soon, though. That is weird for me. I'm used to taking my own photos.

Cori ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment