Tuesday 8 May 2012

I finished the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo a couple days ago. It was interesting and filled out more of the story than the English language film did, but it was very detailed. Maybe too detailed. I found my mind wandering in some parts. I have heard the second and third books are easier to get through. We'll see.

I have been watching random shows on Netflix and Hulu. Most recently I started Battlestar Galactica. I had never seen it and the first episode was pretty good. I'll keep watching it. I sometimes find series get boring a few seasons in. That's what happened when I was watching Lost and Supernatural. Like they took themselves too seriously and tried throwing out too many twists. Or they get so serious there's nothing but feeling sad afterward. I'll eventually finish them, but for now I'm seeking solace in other shows.

I'm really excited that people have signed up for www.corievans.com. It makes me smile like a fool. :D

Cori ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment