Tuesday 24 April 2012

Since posting my first blog, www.corievans.com has went live. It's a big step for me and I'm a little nervous about how well it will do. But I'm happy. I've met some interesting and nice people and look forward to expanding the friendships. :D

I just finished the Hunger Games books. They were better than I expected, but the last book was a little disappointing in the end. Better than another set of young adult novels I read a few years ago, though. :P Next I'm reading the Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. I watched the English language film and I want to read the book. I'm sad I didn't hold out to read it before I saw the movie, though. I prefer to do it that way. After the book I'll probably watch the original film to compare to the other. I really wanted to read the book and I was pleasantly surprised when a friend gave it to me. They got it at work because someone left it there. Score for me! But I know I'll want the next ones in the series after it. I like to finish what I start.

Cori :D

No comments:

Post a Comment