Wednesday 18 April 2012

Welcome Post

Hey! I'm glad you found me here. I've been around different sites here and there so you might know me from somewhere else. Or you're just finding me now. Either way, I'm happy you're reading this.

I've been posting photos of myself online for about 7 years just for fun. I started posting in a group called Plus Sized Women on suicidegirls.com. There were some amazing women in there posting photosets and they inspired me to do the same. I'm glad I did. It was very fun and allowed me a safe place to start my foray into the adult world. I did about 13 sets there over several years.

More recently I started my tumblr and began interacting with a larger group of people. Over time I've gained a lot of followers both there and on my twitter. I appreciate all the comments and messages I get on both of those.

Cori :D

No comments:

Post a Comment